UltraBright™ High CRI LED strip lights accurately render the color of the objects they are lighting. The Color Rendering Index (CRI) , also known by some as color accuracy, is a term of measurement of how natural the light given off by a source looks in comparison to the sun. Have you ever purchased a red tie or dress in the store and when you try it on at home or wear it outside in the sun it looks different? This is because the CRI of the store?s lighting may be much lower than the sun. The highest CRI is 100 (like the sun) . Our UltraBright™ High CRI LED strip lights have a minimum 93 CRI and have been measured up to 96 which will show an object’s true pure and vibrant color.
- High CRI of 90+
- Fully Dimmable
- Efficiency up to 88 lm/W
- Highest quality 3020 SMD LEDs
- 3M VHB 4930 adhesive backing for a long lasting bond
- Single BIN LED selection to ensure color consistency (3-Step MacAdam)
- Maximum Length in Series 16ft 5in (5m)
- Can be cut every 1″ (25.4mm)
- Thick double layer 2oz copper PCB for excellent thermal management
- Short LED pitch of 5/16″ (8mm)
There are no reviews yet.